The Cambridge Library Landscape Competition team are delighted to announce that eight submissions have now been selected to take part in the next stage of the competition. We received a vast range of ideas and concepts giving the jurors a challenging but exciting task, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who participated.
The shortlisted teams (in alphabetical order) are:
- Beijing Tang Jianren Landscape Design Co., Ltd.
- Derek Draper, Collectif NineteenEightyOne
- Liesbet Neesen
- Marcus Green Horticultural Design
- Moxon Architects
- Pablo Fernández Sanz, ESTUDIO-G226
- Simon Rubin & Blandine Touzeris
- Yi Kyu Chloe
The shortlisted entrants will now collaborate with an academic from the University of Cambridge to provide guidance and feedback on the next stage of the competition.